How many times have they not told you that using your mobile while charging is bad? You may even be the one who keeps repeating it every time you see someone manipulating your mobile while it is plugged in. This is a myth, a legend or a rumor that everyone talks about but few people have investigated what is true.
Here we have done it that is why we bring you this article in which we tell you the whole truth about whether it is bad to use the mobile while charging, while we dismantle some false myths about these devices.
Can the mobile be used while charging?
There have been some cases that have come to light that have raised all the alarms about whether or not to use the mobile while it is being charged. The fact is that, although there have been accidents and even deaths of people while using the mobile phone in charge, there is no problem in using your cell phone when it is charging.
If we go to the root of the problem, in most of all those accidents, the charger that was being used was a poor quality copy. So, if we rephrase the answer we should say that you can use the mobile while charging if you do it with an official charger. It’s not that any other charger is dangerous, but you can’t be sure that it has passed the relevant and necessary safety regulations.
Recommendations when using the mobile while charging
Some manufacturers such as Apple only put some restrictions on the use of their terminals while they are charging. The American company recommends letting the mobile recharge for 10 minutes before using it again. This recommendation should only be followed when the battery is completely depleted and the phone is turned off, but if you recharge it before it has run out it is not necessary.
Opening applications and using the phone while it is charging has no effect on charging and its speed, in fact, even if you do not use the phone, it is working equally. Think that today’s smartphones are doing many functions even if you don’t have it in their hands: they are connected to the Wi-Fi, they are updating information, and there are applications that work in the background, and so on. It’s not that you can’t use the mobile while charging, it’s that, even if you don’t want to, the mobile will be working.
How to use the mobile while charging?
Now that you know that you can navigate with your mobile phone with peace of mind, it is good that you know some recommendations so that this load of good results and your terminal does not suffer any damage:
- Always chargethe device with the official charger with which it was sold. Nothing happens if you use another charger at specific times, but this should not be the general tonic.
- If you use a protective case, it is normal for the phone to heat up, as you are closing the ventilation ducts. So that this does not happen, we recommend you remove the casewhen you are going to load it.
How to charge the mobile faster?
Next we will give you a series of tips to accelerate the mobile charge and so you can recharge the battery faster:
- As we have said before, even if you are not using the mobile phone, it is working in the background, something that consumes some battery. Turning off the devicewhile charging will prevent this from happening, earning a few minutes in charging.
- Another less radical but equally effective way is to activate the airplane modeof the phone. You can use it for all those tasks that do not need the use of network, but you will lose the Internet connection and telephone coverage.
- Although you can currently charge the phone from almost anywhere, the fastest way to do so is still plugging it directly into the electrical outlet. Computers or laptops are much slower.
- The more applications and processes we have open on the mobile, the greater the energy leak and the more its load will slow down. If you want to accelerate the load you must release the RAM of the phoneso that there are not so many processes that suck your electricity.